Thank you for purchasing our products. Make sure you have the last version of SIGNificant Client installed. You can easily download the SIGNificant Client here.
Please bookmark this page for future use or in case you do not have the voucher code yet!
Please check your email to get your voucher code.
To start the following procedure you must have internet connection available.
Once you got the voucher code please follow these steps:
1. Open the program to request the license (under All Programs/SIGNificant/SIGNificant Client/Configure License).
2. Click on "Request License".
3. The following page is shown. Enter your email address and the voucher code you received.
4. Click "Next".
5. Download the file "license.lic" via the "here" link.
6. Open the "license.lic" file with your text editor (e.g. Notepad) and copy the license key from this file to the Configure License Program into the field "License Key".
7. Click on "OK".
Note: The license (voucher code) is bound to a computer (via the challenge code). You can NOT use the voucher for another computer. E.g. you installed the SIGNificant Client on computer A. Then you decide to deinstall it on computer A and install it again on computer B. You voucher code will NOT work for computer B. You will need another voucher code for that.
Using Wacom STU-520 or STU-530
If you use the Client with the Colour Wacom STU-520 and STU-530 a driver is required.
You can download it from here.
Download the .exe and run it directly from Windows Explorer or in a DOS command line. The .exe autodetects 32 or 64 bit Windows and installs accordingly.